Live Online Preservation Conference, Window Weatherstripping

Monday, 7:00-8:30pm Eastern Daylight Time
This week I'll show a few methods of weatherstripping and we'll discuss any topics you would like to bring up.
Join the conference most Monday evenings at:
http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm
John by hammer and hand great works do stand