Live Conference Today: Window Sash Painting

12:00 noon, Eastern 11:00am Central 10:00am Mountain 9:00am Pacific
Join us at:
http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm
We'll cover:
Window Sash Painting, , plus Open Discussion, and our usual features: Trades Books Traditional Materials Tool Box: Window Muntin Profile Scraper, plus show us your own favorite tool.
Last time we demonstrated Window Sash Glazing:
John's favorite glazing putty Comparison of Glazol & Sarco Type M glazing compounds Priming putty discussion, preventing wrinkling Sources for Whiting, & alternate materials Glazing Techniques Fletcher #5 Point Driver, diamond points Priming putty discussion, preventing wrinkling
See the replay at the link above.
John by hammer and hand great works do stand with no strain he sets the pane
John Leeke, American Preservationeer Portland, ME www.HistoricHomeWorks.com