List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Page 2 of 2

Talk about obsessive...
You lost... Get over it.

replying to ftwhd, Nellie wrote:

I was looking for error codes and ended up here. I must say, I was surprised and entertained at all the posts. I understand your frustration. I have to admit though, it was kind of funny too.
| > On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 23:34:53 GMT, Bubba
| I was looking for error codes and ended up here. I must say, I was | surprised and entertained at all the posts. I understand your frustration. | I have to admit though, it was kind of funny too. |
Is it also funny that you're answering a 10 year old post?
replying to Mayayana, beltrmd wrote: Holy effen shit. I just realized that lmao
replying to ftwhd, Robert Jablonskiw wrote: Where did you guys get the Bryant Furnace error code blinks from? 3 Blinks does not mean replace the blower motor. Mine works just fine with 3 blinks. My trouble is the thermostat not working working properly. HAd a wire issue.

LED STATUS ACTION
Constant On Replace circuit board 1 Flash Replace gas valve 2 Flashes Replace thermostat 3 Flashes Replace blower motor 4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer 5 Flashes Replace thermostat 6 Flashes Replace thermostat 7 Flashes Replace furnace 8 Flashes Replace furnace next door 9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow 10 Flashes Call 911 cause PJM is doing your cat

That ain't funny.

Try these guys. They really know their shit about Bryant furnaces:
http://www.bryant.com /
Oscar_Lives posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Yeah, but they are going to flash him.
--
My boss said I was dumb and apathetic.
I said I don\'t know and I don\'t care...