List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Jesus would have written:

6-6-6- Flashes Its all over folks.
Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Well, I guess what makes me even more concerned is: Why do you really even care? Its internet or www or newsgroup or usernet or whatever you want to call it. Anyone that takes free advice in here from someone they dont know is just not too bright. Call it entertainment or call it whatever you want. It is what it is. If you dont like it you can:

1) Post the answer you like 2) Post your dissatisfaction and vulgar language 3) Take medication to keep you from worrying about such silly shit 4) Get the f*ck outta here and find somewhere else to play

Bubba (But I mean no disrespect to you) :-)

Reply to
Bubba

B-Hate-Me posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Sure 13 flashes (lucky number) Comet has arrived, drink your Kool-Aid

Reply to
Tekkie®

Ill take your reply to mean you are blowing off steam to make up for kissing ass all day to put food on the table.

Hang in there Bubba, theresa only a few more Bush years to go.. :)

Merry Christmas bro.

Reply to
ftwhd

Talk about obsessive...

You lost... Get over it.

Reply to
CBHVAC

I was looking for error codes and ended up here. I must say, I was surprised and entertained at all the posts. I understand your frustration. I have to admit though, it was kind of funny too.

Reply to
Nellie

| > On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 23:34:53 GMT, Bubba

| I was looking for error codes and ended up here. I must say, I was | surprised and entertained at all the posts. I understand your frustration. | I have to admit though, it was kind of funny too. |

Is it also funny that you're answering a 10 year old post?

Reply to
Mayayana

replying to ftwhd, Robert Jablonskiw wrote: Where did you guys get the Bryant Furnace error code blinks from? 3 Blinks does not mean replace the blower motor. Mine works just fine with 3 blinks. My trouble is the thermostat not working working properly. HAd a wire issue.

Reply to
Robert Jablonskiw

replying to Mayayana, beltrmd wrote: Holy effen shit. I just realized that lmao

Reply to
beltrmd