List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Page 1 of 2
Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's control board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.
Thanks! John
It's listed on the blower door. But I'd recommend you call a qualified HVAC tech out. There are other issues [not the immediate problem] surrounding the appliance's proper operation that a trained TECH would notice. Things you might miss as a layman.
--
Zyp

"John" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It's a replacement board. Not original. The original didn't have the diagnostic lights.

LED STATUS ACTION
Constant On Replace circuit board 1 Flash Replace gas valve 2 Flashes Replace gas valve next door 3 Flashes Replace blower motor 4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer 5 Flashes Start drinking heavily 6 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock 7 Flashes Replace furnace 8 Flashes Replace furnace next door 9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow 10 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in ********************************your grandmas bedroom window
Bubba

I thought "5 flashes" was "Lick a window".

REVISED FLASH CODE LED STATUS ACTION
Constant On Replace circuit board 1 Flash Replace gas valve 2 Flashes Replace gas valve next door 3 Flashes Replace blower motor 4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer 5 Flashes Lick a window 6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe 7 Flashes Start drinking heavily 8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock 9 Flashes Replace furnace 10 Flashes Replace furnace next door 11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow 12 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in ********************************your grandmas bedroom window
Bubba

REVISED FLASH CODE LED STATUS ACTION
Constant On Replace circuit board 1 Flash Replace gas valve 2 Flashes Replace Thermostat 3 Flashes Replace blower motor 4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer 5 Flashes Lick metal traffic sign 6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe 7 Flashes Replace Thermostat 8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock 9 Flashes Replace furnace 10 Flashes Hide your cat from PJM 11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow 12 Flashes Call 911 because your thermostat is gonna explode
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 01:18:51 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"

Stormy, Leave my god damn flash codes alone and think up your own material next time. Bubba

Geeze, Bubba....
When I get a 'flash code'.... it's usually one really bright and loud one....
And it means..... RUN!!!! (-;.
Jake

Yeah, "RUN" in your pants!
Sorry about that, won't happen again.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Would Jesus have written something like this?

Jesus would have written:
6-6-6- Flashes Its all over folks.
B-Hate-Me posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Sure 13 flashes (lucky number) Comet has arrived, drink your Kool-Aid
--
My boss said I was dumb and apathetic.
I said I don\'t know and I don\'t care...

Nope, sorry John. That model board had an error in the flash code sticker. A constant on LED means : Replace the board Bubba

Bubba I think your probably a pretty good guy irl but I dont understand why you have to be such a prick on the net and post this kind of bogus bullshit.
I guess it comes from the frustration of kissing ass all day long trying to put dinner on the table or something.

Well, I guess what makes me even more concerned is: Why do you really even care? Its internet or www or newsgroup or usernet or whatever you want to call it. Anyone that takes free advice in here from someone they dont know is just not too bright. Call it entertainment or call it whatever you want. It is what it is. If you dont like it you can: 1) Post the answer you like 2) Post your dissatisfaction and vulgar language 3) Take medication to keep you from worrying about such silly shit 4) Get the fuck outta here and find somewhere else to play
Bubba (But I mean no disrespect to you) :-)

Ill take your reply to mean you are blowing off steam to make up for kissing ass all day to put food on the table.
Hang in there Bubba, theresa only a few more Bush years to go.. :)
Merry Christmas bro.