Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding

Liquid Siding and Liquid Stucco from Kryton are far more than just a thick paint. A little research or simply contacting your local distributor will verify that it is a 3 coat system that will permanently solve your paint or stucco problems.
The first coat is a surface conditioner. It penetrates your existing substrate and provides a good bonding surface. The second coat is a dedicated ceramics layer. It consists of ceramic microspheres, ceramic spheres with air inside them, using the same technology that NASA uses to make the tiles on the Space Shuttle. This layer provides a radiant thermal barrier and added durability to the system. No other ceramic coating has a dedicated ceramics layer. The third coat or top coat contains Duraplas Resin, a proprietary formula exclusive to Kryton, and Titanium Dioxide.
The Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding system has properties that no paint has. #1 - IT BREATHES! It has a vapor permeability rating of 21.74 perms. The highest in the industry. Most latex paints are in the range of 3-6 perms and elastomerics range from 3.2 perms for Texcote to 17 perms for Thorolastic. Anything under 10 perms is considered a vapor barrier and will trap moisture under the paint causing water damage to your wood and stucco.
Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding stretch. The system has an elongation rating of 645%. That means it will streatch to cover cracks of up to 1/4". Again best in the industry.
Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding have a 25 year warranty on both materials and labor. Most contractors warranty the materials for a long term because they know that most of the cost of coating your home is in the labor. Liquid Stucco and Liquid siding is warranteed on BOTH for 25 years. And the warranty is fully transferrable and non prorated. Meaning that even if you sell your home the next owner will be protected making it easier to sell your home and if something goes wrong in 24 years you will not spend even one single dime on the repairs, Liquid Stucco does it for you FREE.
And Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding cost less than vinyl siding with none of the negatives.
Call 888neverpaint(888-638-3772) and I'm sure your local distributor will anser any questions you have.

Why are you posting this here? Are you aware that USENET forbids commercial advertising?
A liquid lunch would go good with all that liquid siding and stucco CRAP. Yea Microspheres , And my IR equipment couldnt detect and heat difference on my tests, nor are any true independant verifications out there. The crap has been around 20 yrs. Just like Crap liquid siding and Stucco. Liquid Lunch is cheaper and makes you happy .
Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding are proven products for more than 25 years. They are used on lighthouses across the pacific northwest and have withstood the test of time. There are plenty of independent tests including the Department of Energy's labs at Oak Ridge National Labratories. Email me and I would be happy to email you the same reports they sent me.
Sounds to me like ransley had a few too many liquid lunches.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote in message

Post the links for all to see.
It is still overpriced paint which fades and fails over time just like paint will.
As far as insulation value, post tests by independant gov. labs. But of course Energy Star Gov., and the EPA won`t be included.
Bottom line a sales pitch for the uneducated sucker.

http://www.askthebuilder.com/411_Miracle_Liquid_Siding_Products.shtml
websoulsurfer writes:

Bah-loh-ney.