Linoleum warps (from fridge?)

I'm wondering if changing from a top-blowing to a bottom-blowing fridge has been known to warp linoleum. (Temperature?)

Background: Linoleum installed in 1987. Contractors said old tiles were asbestos so refused to touch them. Linoleum was held in place by putting small wood slats over molding - no glue or nails on floor. In

1992 our 1965 Defiance fridge needed to be moved to be repaired and soon after the linoleum was no longer fully in place at the edges. We put cove base molding by staple to extend over the loose edge. In 2002, new Whirlpool fridge finally. Few months later I put latex caulk at loose linoleum edges. A few more months later, there's a big bubble in the middle of the flood. But it starts at the fridge diagonally and it keeps growing!

- = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]

Reply to
vjp2.at