Linoleum floor cut

I have an off-white with gold highlights Tarkett linoleum kitchen floor that is about 13 years old and still looking OK. It has, however suffered a number of 1/4" to 1" cuts that are minor and clean in various places (some high traffic some not) and I would like to find something that I can paint or seal them with that would be clear or inconspicuous before water starts getting in there and doing damage. I need this floor to last a long time to come, yet.
Thanks for any ideas.
They sell seam sealers for certain brands and types. Check their site to see if they have one or check Home Depot flooring dept and try one out where it won't show if it messes up.

(some
paint
starts