Limestone steps cleaning

I just had my steps done in front of my home with limestone and brick. Nice job done...BUT, naive about water stains on limestone. I washed the steps down with a hose to get rid of all the remaining dust, and some or the red of the brick had left a stain on the very top of the stoop. I had no idea that this would happen..some neighbor suggested bleach..any ideas please?

Reply to
Anthony

Ummm, didn't we go through this in another thread last week? At least now we know it's a red stain from brick. If that is what it is I'd try some household spray cleaner and a strong brush. AFAIK, Brick should not leave a stain, maybe it's just some brick dust. If it's a reddish stain from RUST, then I'd use CLR or similar. Try it in a small non-obvious spot first. That type of stain can come from fine steel dust left from when they were cutting a piece of rebar and shows up quickly.

Reply to
trader4