Limestone steps cleaning

I just had my steps done in front of my home with limestone and brick. Nice job done...BUT, naive about water stains on limestone. I washed the steps down with a hose to get rid of all the remaining dust, and some or the red of the brick had left a stain on the very top of the stoop. I had no idea that this would happen..some neighbor suggested bleach..any ideas please?

Ummm, didn't we go through this in another thread last week? At least now we know it's a red stain from brick. If that is what it is I'd try some household spray cleaner and a strong brush. AFAIK, Brick should not leave a stain, maybe it's just some brick dust. If it's a reddish stain from RUST, then I'd use CLR or similar. Try it in a small non-obvious spot first. That type of stain can come from fine steel dust left from when they were cutting a piece of rebar and shows up quickly.