Like to lower your Air Conditioning Utility Bills?

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010909010709060007010207 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Like to lower your Air Conditioning Utility Bills? Look at all the ways you can to reduce the heat and humidity load, caulk, weather-strip, and insulate, to keep the heat and humidity outside.
Have a manual J heat load done and consider slightly under-sizing a replacement condenser.
If you have an older furnace, there may not be enough airflow through the evaporator coil.
Have all of the ductwork, diffusers, return-air grilles and filter areas checked and properly sized, the ductwork must be properly sealed.
In cold climate, consider replacing the furnace with a new high efficiency condenser furnace.
Then replace the central A/C system using a TEV refrigerant control on the evaporator.
By slightly under-sizing the condenser and making certain you have an optimal and balanced heatload on the cooling coil during normal run-time conditions, --the unit will have a much greater BTU/hr heat transfer output during average run-time conditions!
With a properly sized system and proper evaporator airflow you will have consistent optimal nominal capacity heat absorption and removal, coupled with longer run-time cycles. Just my experienced 'opinion' (only). - udarrell
-- Air Conditioning Efficiency
http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditioning-efficiency.html
--------------010909010709060007010207 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------010909010709060007010207--
Darrell,
Any real reason for you to continue posting using html format ?
( Below is basically how your post will appear on many newsreaders )
=================
--
SVL

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

Hopefully it won't happen again!
For some reason it was set to send it in both ways. Yes, "I knew better," --been posting elsewhere since around 1996
Thank you for bringing it to my attention. - udarrell
-- Air Conditioning Efficiency
http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditioning-efficiency.html

NO
I actually want to raise them. I love paying as much money as I can to my utility companies.
Ask a stupid question and you get a stupid answer.
Now, take a hike spammer, and be sure to slam the door on your dick as you leave !!!!
PLONK

Darrell has good intentions, and he also seems at least to me to be quite knowlegable.
Just that it seems to me it hasn't occured yet to him where best and exactly how to concentrate his focus is all.
IMO, best to leave him alone and only give him guidance where it is truly appropriate is all.
Otherwise, this newsgroup might lose yet another potentially valuable asset.
--
SVL

On Sat, 14 May 2005 01:05:50 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"

If he wouldnt post it as if sounding like a spam message that would be a good start.
udarrell wrote:

earth pipes: http://mb-soft.com/solar/saving.html http://tinyurl.com/5zohf
NT