like Mr. Rooter in US & Canada

AS you know the Mr. rooter is the biggest plumber chain in US and Canada, Do you guys know who is the biggest in the following:
Roofer Electrician Gas related General constructions and contractor
I am in Canada, please le t me know the name of the companies which have branches in Canada and US ( or only Canada is fine too )
TKS
David McGeorge wrote:

I am wondering why? Biggest is not the best in general. Tony(Calgary)

Don't know, don't care. The biggest chains are usually the highest priced and often have poor quality work. I'd use a local tradesman with a reputation for good work. Ed
On 12/11/2004 1:45 AM US(ET), David McGeorge took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

and ads for decades. "Roto-Rooter. That's the name, and away goes trouble down the drain".

Roto Rooter did specialize in drain cleaning, but that has changed. They have 600 locations http://www.rotorooter.com/employment/rrsc/whyrotorooter.php
I've seen Mr. Rooter ads on TV saying they do all sorts of plumbing work too. They have 300 global locations, but the parent company has 1100 franchisees. http://www.mrrooter.com/about /.
All Mr Rooter will clean out is your billfold.