like Mr. Rooter in US & Canada

AS you know the Mr. rooter is the biggest plumber chain in US and Canada, Do you guys know who is the biggest in the following:

Roofer Electrician Gas related General constructions and contractor

I am in Canada, please le t me know the name of the companies which have branches in Canada and US ( or only Canada is fine too )

TKS

Reply to
David McGeorge

Hi, I am wondering why? Biggest is not the best in general. Tony(Calgary)

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Don't know, don't care. The biggest chains are usually the highest priced and often have poor quality work. I'd use a local tradesman with a reputation for good work. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

On 12/11/2004 1:45 AM US(ET), David McGeorge took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Is it? I thought it would have been "Roto-Rooter". I've heard that name and ads for decades. "Roto-Rooter. That's the name, and away goes trouble down the drain".

Reply to
willshak

Roto Rooter did specialize in drain cleaning, but that has changed. They have 600 locations

I've seen Mr. Rooter ads on TV saying they do all sorts of plumbing work too. They have 300 global locations, but the parent company has 1100 franchisees.

Edwin Pawlowski