Lights dim

Whenever my heater fan goes on or if I use a power tool the lights dim and the tools run kind of slugishly. Any ideas?

LOL...
Umm... troll much ?
Some details about which circuits the heater fan is on versus the lights you notice dim... Same question about the power tools and the light...
Long wire run back to panel ? Perhaps voltage drop... Need more info...
~~ Evan

Low voltage would cause those symptoms.

I'd probably start by looking for bad/loose connections. That's assuming this is an old installation that worked fine before. Don't overlook the neutral connections. Loosen then retighten the connections.
Yes, I think I'm going to fix breakfast, now. It's about 7:30 AM.
Whenever my heater fan goes on or if I use a power tool the lights dim and the tools run kind of slugishly. Any ideas?