Lighting a pavillion for picnic

Page 3 of 3
Now, that's a proper idea. My Mom is in some kind of coupon clipping network. And she keeps me loaded down with HF coupons. Dad jokes with me, that I've got enough HF lights, I can give them away for presents, next Christmas.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
That sounds like soft, even lighting. The pavillion near me is aluminum. Might work there, too.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
As of now, the most practical answer seems to be battery lanterns. I'm going to build a couple metal rod hooks, so I can suspend the lantens from the peak inside the roof. Thanks to all, for a lot of good ideas. And some wise acre responses, which I also enjoyed.
I may also pack two tea lights, and a birthday candle. With faith, that will light the entire area.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus