Lightest ladder -- regular and roof?

Page 2 of 2
I should have been more clear in my initial message, but I didn't think about it until now. The problem isn't that I can't carry a 30 or 40 pound ladder from one place to another. It's not really the weight. It's the awkwardness of trying to get a 20' ladder from the ground against the building by myself. I think I had in mind something like the telescoping ladder, but with a hand crank. :)