Lighted Switch

FWIW, I stumbled upon my old GE Glow Lamp Manual today, and it has a table in the back listing nominal wattage for various versions. A standard brightness NE-2e/v/d is 1/15 watt. The high brightness NE-2h is 1/4 watt.

Reply to
CJT

It might be fun to make a PC with a roomful of NE-2s... an RC clock and lots of ring counters and flip flops :-)

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

I remember seeing a wristwatch made with NIXIE tubes.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

That would be awesome.

Reply to