Light will turn ON during daylight with no relation to X10 motion detectors

The driveway lights started to turn ON during the day with no activity that could trigger a 'faulty sensor' . Can it be low battery problem?
On Sunday, August 11, 2013 12:46:02 PM UTC-4, Uri wrote:

Battery in what? The motion detector? Seems unlikely, but with X10 anything is possible. Does the controller for the driveway lights respond reliably to commands from other sources, eg manual X10 controller? Since the battery is easy to replace, it seems it would be a good place to start, just to rule it out.....

OR - a neighbor with X-10 controlling something else using the same codes or the "ALL ON" command.

You got that right. I've got 2 X-10 set ups at my house. The fixture by the front door controlled by a motion sensor that can see people coming up the driveway, and a fixture in my basement controlled by a motion sensor in my shop, near the basement entry door. I don't have a three way switch for the main basement lights, so the X-10 controlled fixture allows me to have some light in the main basement if I come in through that back door.
For some reason the light near the front door will come on at random times, even during the day. In addition, if triggered by it's motion sensor, it will randomly stay on "forever" instead of timing out like it's supposed to. When I leave for work, I often have to tap the switch by the front door to turn off that fixture, even though it's been light out for hours.
The basement light never, ever comes on when it's not supposed to.

Another moaners hub spammer?
On 8/11/2013 12:46 PM, Uri wrote:

On Sunday, August 11, 2013 9:46:02 AM UTC-7, Uri wrote:

Have you tried changing the code combination yet?