Light fixture in bathroom

Hi guys. Can anyone speak to the potential danger of installing a light fixture in a full bathroom that has a "dry location only" warning sticker? I'm assuming that lights designed for baths must have some sort of insulation?? I like this fixture and would rather not return it to the store and start my search over again. Thanks for any insight.
✖
On Feb 18, 6:44 am, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

Don't. Bathroom lights should be selected to not be affected by high humidity. Also if it is a recessed light there are requirments about heat clearances above/behind them. Quite apart from fact that a wrong fixture may deteroriate and corrode quickly before catching fire, if something happened it might, at best, invalidate insurance coverage. Smoke can kill.
Add pictures here
✖

The bathroom is considered a "Dry location" unless you planned on installing the fixture in the tub/shower space. A damp location is usually outdoors under a roof. A wet location is fully exposed to the elements.
Add pictures here
✖

Ditto, if you're talking about a wall mount or ceiling mount fixture going on the ceiling or wall over the sink, it's considered a dry location. Just stay out of the tub or shower

Add pictures here
✖