Light/Electrical wall pla

Hi Ken!
K > I'm looking for some ideas on how to make the wall plates look good where K > they fit against the wall. My walls are textured, so there are random gaps K > between the wall and wall plates.
Use a thin piece of foam or styrofoam under the wall plate, cut to size. May need to use longer mounting screws. Not sure about the fireproofing acceptability of this however.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* A good baker will rise to the occasion. It's the yeast he can do.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971