Light duty load lift?

Due to back injury, I cannot lift items more than 50 lbs. So I'm looking for a general purpose device to move heavy items around. E.g.
load a lawn mower into the trunk of a station wagon move a 27 inch CRT TV from a TV stand into the garage then into the car
I found this:
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200315535_200315535
However this device itself is too heavy (145 lbs ship weight). I may not be able to move it up a stair, or load it into the car if I need it elsewhere.
Is there something similar but is lighter? A load capacity of 200 lbs would be plenty enough. A lift table wouldn't work very well because their lowest height is usually 10 inches off the ground.
james wrote:

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200315535_200315535

How often do you need to move heavy stuff? If infrequently then consider hiring someone rather than risk injuring yourself more.
Lou