Light Bulbs Dimming

Page 2 of 2

fine. Just recently, when I turn on the light, it starts out bright, then dims after several minutes. I have only CF's in the house, but have switched the bulbs and all act the same. Will try to find an incand type today and check it out.

really does save power/money?

really hot. The glass is hot too, but not as hot as incand bulbs. But having the base getting so hot and being close to the ceiling seems like it could be a hazard in some places where there is little clearance from the ceiling, for example.

not so strong. If it's got mercury in it, I'm going be pissed at Gov Yoga Pants and his go-green political machine.

LOL! In that case I lost my smoke years go.