light bulb tripler

My mother has a light bulb socket tripler in her house. I have tried to find another one, but all i can find is a twin. Are triplers no longer made?

They're disguised as pairs of the twin ones you say you found.

Go ask for gay bulbs or tri sexuals
On Jan 20, 9:46�pm, snipped-for-privacy@ndsupernet.com wrote:

i found a receptable tripler, and adapted each receptable to a screw in light bulb socket.
what are you trying to do? with CF coming in much higher wattages normally you dont need 3 bulbs
try a real electrical lighting supply house, the home depots have poor selections
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

If you're not concerned how it looks or how long...screw 2 doubles together.
snipped-for-privacy@ndsupernet.com wrote:

Just be careful to not exceed the rating of the base fixture...