Light bulb lube???

Page 2 of 2
If you still have your hair just rub the base over your head.

In the situation you describe, I've used Permatex anti-seize compound with good results.
http://www.permatex.com/products/prodidx.asp?automotive=yes&f_call=get_item&item_no 464
"<> I've noticed that when changing lightbulbs that the socket seems "<> quite "rough" and the bulbs don't screw in smoothly. I always "<> wonder if the contact is as good as it could be.
"<> Is there something I can apply to the threads of the bulb to "<> "lubricate" them?
I haven't tried this with lightbulbs but I put a little heat sink compound one the screw portion of my soldering iron. Before, the tip used to freeze in the iron, requiring replacement of the iron because I couldn't get the old tip out.
Warning: the heat sink compound I have has a warning not to ingest.
Barry.Martin at QCONline,COM
... Unusual gift ideas: Spit wad. --- MultiMail/Win32 v0.46 wcECHO 4.2 The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA * RelayNet(tm): CamCat (#3041): Telnet: bbs.camcat.com www.camcat.com --- RIME To Usenet Gateway @ 10/20/2005 2:28:10 AM ---
-
You mean your father never taught you this trick?
Stick your dick in the socket. Turn on the power and you will ejaculate immediately. The semen will lubricate the bulb.
WARNING: Never eat dill bread. It's made from Dill Dough !!!! ------

dill_dough@________.com wrote:

Must be mogul base lamps...
Bob