Lifting out a drop-in oven

How do I lift out a drop-in oven? I need to pull out my electric range so I can see if there's a gas outlet behind it before I buy a replacement.
Also, how do I put the oven back? By removing it, will I have thrown anything out of whack that needs adjusting or replacing?
Never knew these existed !
Here's a link to someone with the same issue:
http://www.diyprojects.info/bb/ptopic9858.html
If i were to attempt it I would; remove the oven door (pretty simple really only a couple of screws on some, none on others, if there are screws remove them, catch it on she slightly open catch and lift up) remove the shelves, (now you've removed a considerable portion of the weight), pick it up by reaching into the oven compartment, have a friend help with balance.
Eric in North TX wrote:

Even without the door, it's that light?