Lifting Linoleum

Just had new cabinets installed in my kitchen with dishwasher moved from one location to another. Linoleum in front of relocated dishwasher is not glued down to subfloor. What preparation and product do I use to glue linoleum down in this area? Thanks for any help. -Big Daddy

Linoleum glue. See the borg.