LiFI bulb

Page 2 of 3

Nice quoting.
...but you're wrong anyway.
On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 12:48:38 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

No, Malformed, that's your specialty. It's what you lefties do.

thank you for proving my point
On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 03:09:00 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

IKWYABWAI is your best argument, but it's also a bald faced lie. You really are a dumbshit, Malformed. Keep demonstrating the fact, Malformed, there may be someone out there who hasn't gotten the message yet.

besides you?
On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 21:27:07 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

IKWYABWAI. Is moveon.org down? You haven't gotten your message for today yet, Malformed.

IKWYABWAI. Is stormfront.org down? Haven't you gotten your message for today yet, krwless.
On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:29:53 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

IKWYABWAI and lies are the limit of your intelligence, just like every lefty, Malformed. It's good that you admit your life failure, though.

are you so cranky because you still haven't gotten todays message today from stormfront.org?
On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 14:40:33 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

There is no point in asking you a question, Malformed. First, you're too stupid to answer and second, everything, including the above, that you say is a lie. It's a symptom of leftism.

the point wasn't for you to ask a question, it was to answer one. guess you're too stupid and illiterate to understand the difference

I'm not Paul Daley

You were comparing krwless to the Nazi Goebbels so there is no need to try to obfuscate what you meant. You meant Nazi so you might as well admit it. ^_^

Gee, I didn't know there were no Democrat xians. You should post a link to a site that confirms what you claim, I'd really like to see it. ^_^
TDD

So you are saying I wasn't politically correct enough for you? You liberals want it both ways*

Just ask your local Klan leader

*had you been more intelligent you would have seen the truth of what I said...it's just that goebbels describes krwless perfectly

There you are Malcom, behaving just like the Nazi Goebbels. ^_^

Perhaps you could put me in touch with one of the many Klan leaders you're associated with since they too are Democrat operatives. ^_^

Ahhh, just like you P.L.L.C.F. types to call into question the intelligence of anyone who doesn't share your bizarre and demented beliefs. The only thing I noticed was YOU behaving as the Nazi Goebbels and most educated people who's minds aren't polluted by Leftist claptrap can see right through it. Keep trying Malcome, it is entertaining albeit extremely bizarre. ^_^
TDD

how politically incorrect of you, but that is the fundie way, isn't it?

just go to your local church

I am not krwless
The only thing I noticed was YOU behaving as the Nazi Goebbels

keep telling those lies often enough and even you will believe them
On 10/30/2013 5:11 AM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:

Like most sane, intelligent people, I don't subscribe to the nonsense known as "Political Correctness" and it has nothing to do with religion. I have noticed that it's practiced as a religion by you P.L.L.C.F. types who demand that everyone else bow down to your Messiah or be excoriated for saying certain words that you claim are taboo. ^_^

So now you posit that churches are run by The Ku Klux Klan. Poor Malcom, you keep demonstrating that Liberalism is a mental disease. ^_^

Perhaps not but you are "clueless". ^_^

Well you, Nazi Malcom Goebbels, know about that political tool used to hammer lies into the public consciousness just like your Messiah Obama who lies constantly. It's amazes me how you'll give him a pass no matter what he does that's wrong. ^_^
TDD

just like you did above, right?

not run, inhabited by

so now you are calling krwless obama? LOL, I love it

So you are now admitting that krwless is your Messiah? LOL, you love it
TDD
On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:05:40 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Well, Malformed has been following me around like a puppy. Unlike Malformed, puppies are cute and smart, though.

But like a puppy, can Malcom lick his butt? ^_^
TDD