LiFI bulb

It's all you do, Malformed. I just set it up and you walked right into it. Proving that not only are you a liar, but you're a dumbshit.

It's not I that makes it true, Malformed. You do that all by yourself.

I'm not responsible for your constant lying, Malformed. That's all on you.

Reply to
krw

Spawned? The KKK was 100% Democrat.

Reply to
krw

actually you just brought up the N word, I was just comparing krwless to goebbels "if you tell a big enough lie enough times..." attempt, but do keep playing

or the conservatives refusing to admit that the KKK is primarily made up of xians, those peace loving hypocrites

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Land of Obama?

Reply to
krw

No, Malformed, lying is your specialty. You're not even a good liar.

Reply to
krw

You were comparing krwless to the Nazi Goebbels so there is no need to try to obfuscate what you meant. You meant Nazi so you might as well admit it. ^_^

Gee, I didn't know there were no Democrat xians. You should post a link to a site that confirms what you claim, I'd really like to see it. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

the South supplied/supplies all those fundie xians for the KKK

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

So you are saying I wasn't politically correct enough for you? You liberals want it both ways*

Just ask your local Klan leader

*had you been more intelligent you would have seen the truth of what I said...it's just that goebbels describes krwless perfectly
Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

but you are a spectacular one

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

The Chinese "scientists" didn't invent shit. It's all electromagnetic radiation, just a different frequency.

Reply to
ralph

No, Malformed, that's your specialty. It's what you lefties do.

Reply to
krw

Nice quoting.

...but you're wrong anyway.

Reply to
krw

There you are Malcom, behaving just like the Nazi Goebbels. ^_^

Perhaps you could put me in touch with one of the many Klan leaders you're associated with since they too are Democrat operatives. ^_^

Ahhh, just like you P.L.L.C.F. types to call into question the intelligence of anyone who doesn't share your bizarre and demented beliefs. The only thing I noticed was YOU behaving as the Nazi Goebbels and most educated people who's minds aren't polluted by Leftist claptrap can see right through it. Keep trying Malcome, it is entertaining albeit extremely bizarre. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

thank you for proving my point

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

how politically incorrect of you, but that is the fundie way, isn't it?

just go to your local church

I am not krwless

The only thing I noticed was YOU behaving as the Nazi Goebbels

keep telling those lies often enough and even you will believe them

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

IKWYABWAI is your best argument, but it's also a bald faced lie. You really are a dumbshit, Malformed. Keep demonstrating the fact, Malformed, there may be someone out there who hasn't gotten the message yet.

Reply to
krw

besides you?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

IKWYABWAI. Is moveon.org down? You haven't gotten your message for today yet, Malformed.

Reply to
krw

Like most sane, intelligent people, I don't subscribe to the nonsense known as "Political Correctness" and it has nothing to do with religion. I have noticed that it's practiced as a religion by you P.L.L.C.F. types who demand that everyone else bow down to your Messiah or be excoriated for saying certain words that you claim are taboo. ^_^

So now you posit that churches are run by The Ku Klux Klan. Poor Malcom, you keep demonstrating that Liberalism is a mental disease. ^_^

Perhaps not but you are "clueless". ^_^

Well you, Nazi Malcom Goebbels, know about that political tool used to hammer lies into the public consciousness just like your Messiah Obama who lies constantly. It's amazes me how you'll give him a pass no matter what he does that's wrong. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

IKWYABWAI. Is stormfront.org down? Haven't you gotten your message for today yet, krwless.

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds