Licensed Workmen

The county where I live has a web site where you can go and check to see if the people you want to hire have a license. You have to specify the kind of license they have - my question: Tub refinishers what kind of business license do they need? Thanks.
Dorothy
Dorot29701 wrote:

It depends on the local rules.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
A bath tub lisence.
the lisence doesnt mean much, get at least 20 refrences per year of every year in business , for a one man operation. You need someone doing this for years, not months.

if the

Here it would be a specialty contractor if that is all they do but they might have a more extensive license.
See if the site offers a name search option.
Colbyt

if the

You could check with your local tub refinishers union and see who they have listed.......
On 07 Jul 2004 21:57:27 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Dorot29701) wrote:

Call your county offices and ask them. It will vary by county...state...etc.
Have a nice week...
Trent
What do you call a smart blonde? A golden retriever.
On 07 Jul 2004 21:57:27 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Dorot29701) wrote:

Locally, just an occupational license. It's not a regulated business here.
Jeff
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Dorot29701) wrote in message

Your thread title is a bit off. A business will (or should) have a license. The workmen except for a few trades do not. Most of the homebuilding contractors are licensed but I would bet not one of the workers do.
Harry K

if the

there is no licensing for tub refinishers it is a certification.
any automobile paint sprayer could work there hell, even ole ahole himself could be a tub refinisher. he always did love hugging the porcelain.