Liberon Furniture Wax???

About 20 years ago, we had a kitchen table made from wormy chestnut, and it is a treasured item for us still. It does have a urathane type finish, I think it may be polyurathane, I do not recall.

The craftsman at the time recommended that we use a specific wax from Liberon Wax, called Black Bison (walnut). He gave us a partial , unmarked can of the product, but we have now used it all up.

I have found a Liberon Wax company in England. They don't have this wax listed, and have not answered emails from me.

Does anyone know about this specific product OR can anyone recommend a very good wax product for this chestnut table ??

Thank you all very much for any tips or advice !!

--James--

Reply to
James Nipper

A quick froogle search found it at Rockler Woodworking. Here is a link:

Here is a general froogle search for Liberon Wax:

Vox Humana