Liberon Furniture Wax???

About 20 years ago, we had a kitchen table made from wormy chestnut, and it is a treasured item for us still. It does have a urathane type finish, I think it may be polyurathane, I do not recall.
The craftsman at the time recommended that we use a specific wax from Liberon Wax, called Black Bison (walnut). He gave us a partial , unmarked can of the product, but we have now used it all up.
I have found a Liberon Wax company in England. They don't have this wax listed, and have not answered emails from me.
Does anyone know about this specific product OR can anyone recommend a very good wax product for this chestnut table ??
Thank you all very much for any tips or advice !!
--James--

it
A quick froogle search found it at Rockler Woodworking. Here is a link: http://tinyurl.com/4dedc
Here is a general froogle search for Liberon Wax: http://tinyurl.com/6onhz