LF: Shed plans, cedar saltbox style, board & batten

Hello, I'm looking for any plans someone may have for building a cedar board & batten, saltbox style shed at least 8 x 12, preferably larger. I guess the type of wood doesn't make a lot of difference in the plans but would appreciate any pointers anyone may have.
you can email me at derek snipped-for-privacy@skillsoft.com
Derek