Leveling Concrete

I will be building a basement bath. The concrete floor needs to be leveled. I've heard of, but never seen, something called "self-leveling concrete." I need advice on where to find such a product and recommendations on an "easy to use" product.
Thanks,
YTKinWI (Sturtevant to be exact)

You can find this at Home Depot in the tile aisle. LevelQuik RS Rapid Setting Self-Leveling Underlayment: http://www.custombuildingproducts.com/ProductCatalog/SurfacePrep/SelfLevelingUnderlayments/LevelQuikRS.aspx?user=diy&lang=en
There's also a primer that is applied to the concrete before applying the SLC. Very easy to use, put the proper amount of water in a 5 gallon bucket, and add powder as you mix with an electric drill mixer. Pours onto the floor like a milkshake. Make sure you have the boundary of the area you want to fill dammed up so the SLC doesn't run down the drain, over door thresholds, etc.
-- Paul