level masonry wall

I have a mortered masonry wall that is in good shape. It is about 40" high and runs about 35 feet. the wall is in good shape as far as I can tell, but it follows the slope of my property which means that one end is about 8" lower than the other.
I would like to level the wall by building a small form and pouring concrete over the top so that it levels. I asked a friend about it, and he said that this would work as long as I epoxied in rebar and chipped the paint and stucco off the top of the wall so that the concrete would attach to the masonry.
Does anyone have experience in this? Is there a webpage that might help?

Build some forms out of OSB for both sides of the wall. Then nail them up. Use a water level to get your height correct. I would just drill some holes in the top with a masonry bit then put some rebar into the holes ~18", then run an bar horizontally. As long as this is architectural not structural this method should be fine.
On 26 Apr 2004 09:44:23 -0700, someone wrote:

Oh man, there really is a web page for everything?
Make one and post your project, then there would be one!
-v.