Level concrete

I have an inground basketball pole, with a concrete base that weights around 500-600 LBS. The base is about 28 inches square on the surface and I'm sure it runs roughly that deep as well. The base was put in right beside a concrete driveway with only enough room between the two for an expansion pad. The pole base and the driveway were flush (level) with each other, but over the years the pole base has pushed away from the drive about 3 inches and is rising in the front (1-2 inches). I'm guessing that the driveway settling is pushing it's base foundation against the concrete of the pole base, causing it to lift. Not really sure if that's the cause. I'm also guessing that I could dig out or loosen the ground around the rear of the pole concrete base allowing it to push back a bit and hopefully drop down and level more in the front as well.
What can I do to get the pole base to settle and level out again?
K > I have an inground basketball pole, with a concrete base that weights K > around 500-600 LBS. The base is about 28 inches square on the surface K > and I'm sure it runs roughly that deep as well. The base was put in
Mudjacking is probably the best/easiest bet here. They pump a slurry under the settled concrete to level it. No guesswork on your part, plus the support under the concrete is there -- your way sounds like it would undermine the concrete.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Forrest Lauper People just wanna have chocolate
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971