Lets roll!

Page 10 of 16
HeyBub wrote:

I've called Houston several things but nice wasn't one of them. I'm not big on places where I regret not being born with gills.
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:16:35 -0500, The Daring Dufas

I'll fix you. I'm moving across the state line so you won't get any more of my money. ;-)
Gunner Asch wrote:

What? No tanks? No drones? You're getting soft on us, Gunner! ;-)

I always thought it would be a good idea to recycle all the land mines that are being dug up around the world by planting them on our Southern border. ^_^
TDD
Cuts down on the hours needed, for the border patrol guys?
I always thought it would be a good idea to recycle all the land mines that are being dug up around the world by planting them on our Southern border. ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Kind of hard to do around Mobile, isn't it? ;-)
Gunner Asch wrote:

Wouldn't it be faster just to go to the city limits of Hollyweird and start there?
Take a lead from Whylie Coyote and put up a sign, 'FREE BLING' and they'll flock to you like hungry Road Runners. ;-)
Gunner Asch wrote:

Still plenty of mindless liberals in one place, all wandering aimlessly and looking for a handout. :)

Gold plated plastic Chinese crap. By the time they discover it's fake, it's all over. Rinse off the fake bling and repeat... Just make sure none of them have any Acme 'Anti-anvil umbrellas'. ;-)
But they still go for peanuts, when coated with cyanaide?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
42DVLL4Nw
Still plenty of mindless liberals in one place, all wandering aimlessly and looking for a handout. :)
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Liberals are waste of good cyanide.
typed in alt.survival the following:

    No bling necessary - just a sign.
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake

    Blow the aqueducts - they are easier to rebuild afterwards.
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake

Why rebuild them It would just restart the whole process again
Which do you like better? Burger King, or McDonalds?

For Burgers ? Neither I'll go to Wendy's whenever that option is available For breakfast on the road MacD's
I like BK and McD for breakfast. Sadly, Wendys burgers give me gas. Not sure why.

For Burgers ? Neither I'll go to Wendy's whenever that option is available For breakfast on the road MacD's
Western NY, up to about 3.67 or so for 87 no lead. All you can find is the 10% ethanol stuff.

But he says he *has* visited your abode. He's an admitted stalker.

Hear the recent news? Seems to me I said earlier that I tend to hear more often mass killings now and you basically said I'm stupid. Well the recent news supports my case and it's FACT instead of your bs .

I see you still haven't learned anything.