Lets roll!

Page 9 of 16

So Gunner *does* give you a stiffie. Watch it, Gunner!

DumbShit, you've said *many* times that you like Atlanta. What a moron.
Sue wrote:

In your opinion. There are a lot of great places to live, depending on your interests. I prefer a medium sized town. Big enough to have what I need, but small enough that it doesn't take an hour to cross when the traffic is heavy.
Sue wrote:

The climate is nice, but being in the state of California is a drawback. I'll keep my cold winters and relative freedom, thank you.

I'm sure there are a lot of beach bums who would rather live in SoCal. CA does have it's share of bums but it's completely irrelevant.
" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

Sounds like he escaped from Miami.
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:53:33 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Nah, sounds more like Boston or NYC.

So is New England, BTDT.
Oren wrote:

The last time someone asked me why I didn't sell at the Miami Hamfest, I told them I wouldn't go to Miami if they gave it to me.
Why not just dig a trench around it and declare it 'Mini Cuba'?

Good Lord, you're a real dumbshit, DumbShit.
" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

A liberal haven. Full of illegals and gangs that will shoot you, without fear of prison time.
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:32:55 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

It shows what DumbShit's idea of a nice place really is. Amazing.
Oren wrote:

I worked with people who left Miami right after Andrew. One ran the county's two way radio service depot. He was working for about 25% of what he made in Miami, but he said that hurricane Andrew was the last straw. His house was a couple years old, and supposed to have been built to current huricane standards. In reality, the builder paid off a building inspector to pass the substandard work, and what should have been minor damage resulted in a total loss. The city 'couldn't explain' all of the substandard wiring in the damaged buildings, and none of the inspectors still worked for the city.

I figured out how implausibly light things like straws can embed in a tree or phone pole. The wood cracks open lengthwise on the upwind tension side when it bends in the wind. The cracks close on trapped debris when it straightens out.
jsw

There is now no doubt that you're a world-class dumbshit. Only real lefty is capable of getting pissed off by something written on the Usenet. Resemble anyone you know, dumbshit?

Well, you are funny.

Wherever he is, is a shithole.

No, you want to move to the North, somewhere in Texas or Georgia. <giggle>

They're coming to take you away...

Written like a true lefty dumbshit, DumbShit.

I'm glad we can agree on something, DumbShit.

...but you want to move anyway. You don't even make a good liar, DumbShit.

You certainly did, liar. ...and "North" is capitalized, DumbShit.

You're a liar, DumbShit. That is *not* what you said.

More proof that you're a dumbshit, DumbShit.

No, you're about as left as they come. Wrong, too.

You're a clueless bigot, DumbShit.

Proof positive.

Nah, you'll just laugh at him and then he'll feel bad all night.

Oh, you're gonna make DumbShit cry, now.

Huntsville, Auburn, Orange Beach. All very nice places, for different reasons.

Never been there

Nashville. Loads to do.

Never been there

You're a fool. Lexington is beautiful.

You just said that Miami was nice. <giggle> Destin, St. Augustine

You're clearly a bigot. Most lefties are.

You've obviously never been there. You're just a dumbshit bigot, DumbShit.

You've likely never been there, either, yet you insist on demonstrating your bigotry.

You're nuts, DumbShit.

Well, since Clintoon was from there (and now lives in that shithole NY)... But I don't know and I'm sure you've never been there either, but it doesn't stop you from demonstrating your bigotry.

You really are dumb, DumbShit.

<giggle> Proof positive that you're a dumbshit, DumbShit.

Clearly!
You're a liar, DumbShit.
George Plimpton wrote:

Just recently Houston was found to be the #1 nice city in America. Still, in enumerating all the cultural niceties of Houston, the article completely overlooked the Live Stock Show and Rodeo, which draws more attendees than the season totals of the Texans, Astros, and Rockets. Combined.
El Paso was number nine, as I recollect.
Don't overlook St. Petersburg in Florida, sometimes known as God's waiting room.