Lets roll!

Mostly forested rolling hills. It's quite pretty. Low taxes and now that we've thrown the Democrats out, it's shaping up quite well. Since I did that job so well, I'm now moving on, next door to straighten GA out. ;-)

No, it's not Mr. Chamberlain.

You rank right up there, on the dumb shit list, with Douggie and Nevile Chamberlain.

There isn't any point in refuting your nonsense. Any moron who doesn't know that Georgia and Texas were in the Confederacy is a total loss.
You're still moving up the dumb shit list but you do have competition from Douggie and Chamberlain. Keep trying. We're all laughing.

Sure, he want's to come down where it's cheap and people are left alone, then demand all the liberal crap he has in the sewer he lives in now.
On 7/31/2012 3:16 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Actually, one generally lives better in blue states, or in the bluer parts of red states. Red states and the red areas of blue states are like Oakland: there's no "there" there. It would be better to be waiting tables in San Diego than to be a white-collar professional in Birmingham.
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:40:37 -0700, "Warren E. Harrison"

Another leftist idiot heard from...

Of course one lefty would agree with another lefty, DumbShit. Having lived in both (>90% of my life in the North), I *know* you're full of shit, DumbShit.

You're lying again, DumbShit.

Everyone who knows you being further left doesn't mean you're not a lefty, DumbShit.

You really don't even make a good liar, DumbShit.

You're a lying bigot, DumbShit. ...but that isn't news to you, is it?

You're doing it again, DumbShit!

Yes, it's clear for everyone to see, DumbShit.

If you think so you're even a bigger dumbshit than I've given you credit for, DumbShit.

Clear as the left turn in your nose, DumbShit.

You're a liar, DumbShit.

Only a lying dumbshit tries to hijack a thread (and send it off to an nonexistent group) and can't even accomplish that, DumbShit. That's four times you've attempted it, DumbShit.

Figured as much (nymbeciles are all the same). That's why I dropped Chamberlain.

Dumbshit is a personality, all its own.

Only lefties think that repeating lies makes them true, DumbShit.

What, I'm no longer a "cracker"? <whatever it is that you mean by the pejorative>

You keep lying, DumbShit. No one believes anything you have to say, anymore. Why don't you just go back whence you came and shrivel up. Well, too late for the latter...

You're lying again, DumbShit.

Oh, I forgot that your neuron gets lonely and skips insults.

You've never done anything else, DumbShit.

Yep, you're a lefty liar, really. A libertarian wouldn't be as dishonest as you demonstrate with every post.

A libertarian wouldn't forge other's posts, DumbShit.

You've done nothing but as long as you've been here, lying dumbshit.
...and you're still trying, unsuccessfully, to hijack the thread, DumbShit. A libertarian wouldn't try to stifle another's speech. Only a loony lefty would do that, DumbShit.

Must be a nice place, DumbShit.
" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

Any place he isn't is a hell of lot better than wherever he's hiding out.

Ohh! Gunner, you have an admirer!

Wow! DumbShit is stalking Gunner! Better be careful or he's going to "play Misty for you", Gunner.