Lets roll!

Page 7 of 16

I'm considering investing in high-capacity magazines. Sort of a hedge against further stupidity in Washington.

Understood. That's why it may be a nice financial move.

Of course. Chuck-E-Dumbshit.

There is a reason I don't live in Californicate.

Sure, he's just a ringleader of the stupid.

cross with magazines larger than 10 rounds. I bought a few extra and left the high capacity ones at home when I went back to visit in VT last year.
Gunner Asch wrote:

That would be a million magazines if each had two in their pockets as they slipped over the US border.
Too bad that idiots don't have to declare their stupidity at the state border.
Guard: Do you have anything to declare?
Detainee: I'm an idiot!
Guard: Sorry, We're already over our quota of idiots. You'll have to go back to New Jersey.
Oren wrote:

I want want one the Florida border, but alas...
Oren wrote:

That's the 'Duchy of Grand Fenwick' all over again
Oren wrote:

I meant 'declare war, surrender and demand money'.
On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:30:42 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Hey now! The Redneck Riveria is pretty nice and I keep your taxes low. ;-)
" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

I didn't say some people couldn't get a visa to visit. If they have a sponsor and can prove they can pay for their stay. No busloads of deported homeless from NY or NJ, though. There's an old saying about snowbirds. They arrive in Florida with a $20 bill, and still have it when they go back north.

We have a problem with some of those Damn Yankees here in Alabamastan, they come here and won't go home. O_o
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I was there for 10 months in 72/73 at Ft. Rucker. I had to work with a carpetbagger. Luckily, he was the only one that I ran into my whole time I was there. He was a civilian in Weathervision, and he could pick your pockets while shaking of your both hands. :( Weren't they supposed to have died off not long after the Civil War?.
George Plimpton wrote:

I know exactly how long I was stationed there.
George Plimpton wrote:

Did your family tree have anyone with an IQ over 40? I suspect not...
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:59:35 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

It didn't have any branches, so I suspect not.
" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

It was more like a bunch of creeping vines? He's creepy.

The critters still show up, heck some of them are my relatives. ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Like they say: You can pick your clothes and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your relatives. ;-)
Do you remember the heavy snow near the gulf in the winter of 72/73? He was sitting in a ditch, waiting for a wrecker for almost 10 hours, while the 'Yankees' whizzed by. I would have given him a ride into work, but he was such an ass that I left him there. A few weeks earlier I had car trouble and was told the only way he would give me a ride was "I'd have to beat you half to death and toss you in the trunk, 'cause no damn yankee is ridin' in my car." I smiled at him that morning and told him that "I won't let a carpetbagger ride in my car, and I don't have time to beat you half to death and make room in the trunk". I told our section chief when I arrived that he was going to be very late because he was stick in a six foot deep ditch. He was laughing all day. The guy finally arrived a couple minutes before quitting time, and the boss read him the riot act for being so late, for not calling in, and a half dozen other things. The bell went off, and they left. He tore into him again the next morning, and old 'Carl' actually did some work for a few weeks after that. :)

We've done it. You can't get much lower property taxes than AL. Depending on the area, it can be quite nice.

The above, even if the content were sane, doesn't make sense.
- "giant red "X" over them are the states of the Confederacy" - "except Virginia and North Carolina" - "Atlanta, GA and Austin, TX would get a hard look from us"
Um, does anyone else see a problem with this "logic"?
Don't worry, I'm quite sure they don't want you, either. You obviously don't really want to leave your lefty environment, rather want to pollute others'. Stay where you are. Everyone will be happier.

My grandparents lived there and I liked it.