Lets roll!

Page 6 of 16
On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 17:19:22 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Yeah, it happens. It can take a lot to convince someone high on PCP that he's dead.

Nope, never designed with at toob in my life. I'm too young. ;-)
" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

That's why the M-72 is the preffered weapon against dopes.

I was talking about you spending too much time at the keyboard, and staring at the electron gun over the decades. :)
On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 20:08:37 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

LCD fixed that. All better now. ;-)
" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

Sure, after all that damage was done to your head by a steady stream of high speed electrons. ;-)

Historically, the manufacturers run .380 for a while and then switch back to 9mm, which is their bread and butter. That's made it relatively scarce at times. That may change with the increasing popularity.
When the shelves were stripped bare after the election, about the only thing left was .32. so i gues that's the good news. Mouse guns just never went over well in cowboy country.
On 7/28/2012 2:10 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Some of my cop friends have dealt with violent critters hopped up on angel dust and one of the dusted had his legs shot to bits but kept coming at the officers like he didn't notice. It took a head shot to put him down. There are zombies among us so we must be vigilant. O_o
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

And not vote any more of them into office.
Didn't I see that on Monty Python's Flying Circus, but it was a knight and a sword, not an officer and a handgun.
Some of my cop friends have dealt with violent critters hopped up on angel dust and one of the dusted had his legs shot to bits but kept coming at the officers like he didn't notice. It took a head shot to put him down. There are zombies among us so we must be vigilant. O_o
TDD

Is it better to carry a .380 (or .32) or to not carry a .45?

If you can find one the new XD subcompact .45 is hardly bigger than some .380s. I doubt that pushing the +P envelope would be much fun though.
On 7/28/2012 10:55 AM, Dustin wrote:

Many folks are having problems with those cute little guns so I'd be looking at something else. The only pistol that ever seemed to fit my hand was a Desert Eagle .50 cal. ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

They aren't bad as long as you have a small boy for a gun bearer. I don't think they make a comfortable IWB holster for them...

As I said in another post, a friend had a 250 round magazine for his 10/22. It took a while to load, though.
" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

From a movie set, no doubt. "OK boys, he's fired all six shells! get him before he can reload!!!" Then come the other 244! ;-)

I thought about buying a bull-barrel 10/22 but I have nowhere to shoot it now. I'm having trouble finding even a pistol range (else I'd have a lot more toys). :-(

My 32 round 92FS magazine is a pain in the ass to handle attached to a pistol but kinda fun on the range. ;-)
" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

You should take 'dimmie' with you sometime. He think's he's an expert at everything else. I'll bet that he would be so nervous that he could tread a running sewing machine, and no one would ever see his 100+ sock puppets again. ;-)
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:33:37 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Nah, it would be even more painful for me than it would be for him.
" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote:

Then you need to spend a LOT more time at the range . :(
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 14:32:21 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Gotta get there first.