Lets roll!

Page 3 of 16

If you don't, you're in violation of the law, too. You're screwed. ;-)

You do have the legal duty to report any accident you're in with bodily injury or damages exceeding a certain value. You *are* required to stop when in such an accident (but self preservation may get you off the hook if you're otherwise cooperative).

I believe some states have laws that mandate reporting if your gun was stolen, with penalties if you don't <http://www.mayorsagainstillegalguns.org/html/local/lost-stolen.shtml
On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:10:25 -0500, "Atila Iskander"

Is it a criminal offense to have your gun stolen?
Atila Iskander wrote:

Ah, I stand corrected. You are right.
Thanks for the correction.

True for the perp but I wonder if it applies to the innocent victim(s).
Harry K

Didn't have it with me that day. Couldn't have if I had.. too much chance of hitting another vehicle and/or another person. Not sure how many live rounds he had in the gun, didn't feel like finding out. One was a hit, I heard it crack off another, but it didn't hit me or my van.. I hope nobody else got hit.
If anything, I did everyone a favor on this.
--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all. No!

Didn't have it with me that day. Couldn't have if I had.. too much chance of hitting another vehicle and/or another person. Not sure how many live rounds he had in the gun, didn't feel like finding out. One was a hit, I heard it crack off another, but it didn't hit me or my van.. I hope nobody else got hit.
If anything, I did everyone a favor on this.
--
I don't need no arms around me. And I dont need no drugs to calm me. I
have seen the writing on the wall. Don't think I need anything at all. No!

Around 40 for the glass and a couple of hours putting the damn thing in...
--
Things look bad from over here. Too much confusion and no solution.
Everyone here knows your fear. Your out of touch and you try too much.

Around 40 for the glass and a couple of hours putting the damn thing in...

I'm sorry? I don't own a glass company. I paid what everybody else who called the store paid. The skills? Uhh, no. I have mitchelOnDemand; I used that to show me what I needed to do. Skills=computers. I used that to show me the required steps to change the glass. [g]
I cheated, in other words.
--
Things look bad from over here. Too much confusion and no solution.
Everyone here knows your fear. Your out of touch and you try too much.
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Of course not.
But since when does "need" factor into government regulations?
HeyBub wrote:

Why do the idiots pull cops off their other duty to do a job that they can hire for part time, minimum wages?
Gunner Asch wrote:

Legal?
What law, statute, ordinance, or common sense mandates an individual risk his life when retreat or escape is possible?
HeyBub wrote:

That is from the front cover of the coward's handbook.

cowards handbook? heh... It's a fool who is not armed who faces off against one who is.
--
Things look bad from over here. Too much confusion and no solution.
Everyone here knows your fear. Your out of touch and you try too much.
No fooling? Might be mentioned in other places. Fools rush, where wise men fear to tread?

Fools were mentioned quite often in the bible:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Yes, to register their run for office.
20:25:48 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

    thanks for the list.
    But I think you missed one
Proverbs 17:16 Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it? (KJV)
or - "What profiteth it to a fool to have riches, since he may not buy wisdom? (since he cannot buy wisdom?) He that maketh his house high, seeketh falling; and he that escheweth to learn, shall fall into evils." (The Wycliffe translation ~1390)
--
pyotr filipivich
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
pyotr filipivich wrote:

That was just a list I'd found online. I'm sure there are others.

Fools, fools everywhere and not a clear thought among them.
14:07:17 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:

    Oh there are, there are.

    Lemme hear an 'Amen'.
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake