Lets roll!

Page 16 of 16
Ah, the non agressive G Morgan, the liberal. His true stripes show, now.
"G. Morgan" wrote:

Which is another act of aggression, and a sex crime. You must be one of those non violent homosexula liberals with your facscination wth other men. You got so hot & bothered that you forgot that he said it was in a smoke free place, where they ignored the rules.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

He even advertises that he's easy, in his email address.
HeyBub wrote:

Typical of what I hear in 'no smoking' areas.
G. Morgan wrote:

Whenever some granny lady starts whacking me with her umbrella while screeching: "You godless communist! You can't smoke here!", I calmly explain: "It's quite all right, madam, I'm French."
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Or in a nice mix of pure Oxygen & Acetylene.

I bow to a fellow young mad scientist but I built mine when I was in middle school. In high school I was even more dangerous. ^_^
TDD

I did NOT post that If you're going to cite people, then do it CORRECTLY
Gunner Asch wrote:

I've serviced fire alarms in big cinemas like that. The protocol is pretty complex. Once smoke is detected anywhere in the building *all* of the projectors shut down, the RTU's are shut off, house lights come on full brightness, emergency exit signs flash, elevators recall & lock open, and a coded message - "the siren tone" with voice egress directions are announced on all speakers. We spend a lot of effort to make all that happen.
I want to know why the fire alarm didn't do that.

Only if he was an ignorant moron like you And when on considers that citizens, while shooting more than double the number of criminals than the police , only shoot 1/6 the number of innocent bystanders than the police.
On 7/21/2012 5:26 PM, Richard wrote:

That fellow would have been... 1) shot by the police. 2) sued by everybody in the theater 3) God help him if he accidentally hit anybody.
After 911, I got a carry permit, primarily so I could take a pistol in the car or motorhome without hassle. I also carried it on the street for a while. It gave me a false sense of security. I determined that ANY action that I took would involve WAY more risk to me than any help it could provide.
Ordinary people shouldn't carry guns. But I'd defend their right to do so.
On 22/07/12 10:14, Stormin Mormon spammed :

Please don't cross post when replying to this moron.