Lets Black Out the USA

Page 2 of 3

Intellectual inbreeding! You're the poster boy! I'll bet you videotape his TV appearances and take two weeks to interpret them, one sentence at a time.
I am waiting for the war in the mid east to spread and wonder what our IDIOT president will do one someone sinks a couple tankers in the straight of hormuz and cuts off our oil supply...

Won't happen. The crazies are not so crazy that they don't know where their money comes from. You turn off oil spigot and the money spigot follows soon after.

Hey they are crazy enough to blow themselves up. take a country like Iran who triuly hates the US....
they can trade some short term pain for long term success.
cripple the US economy and it will take forever to recover meanwhile the oil doesnt become worthless, heck its value just goes up:)
mid east countries might help one another to muck up US.

You notice that none of the planners or commanders are slipping into their Sementec vests to go meet the virgins. Those are the ones that would put together the hit on the tanker and they aren't as dumb as the others.

Not if all the biggest users are economically trashed. The main reason for the spike over the last few years is because use was rising faster than what was pumped. You take the US and Europe out of that equation and the price craters.

But not themselves.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Whatever, lib-turd. I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

And that passes as humor in the lib-turd world...
Lib-turds - a pathetic bunch.

I'm not a liberal. I'm a conservative.
"Let me be very clear about this. Steroids ought to be banned from baseball."-Washington, D.C., Oct. 4, 2005
The video's here, at 50:09:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/10/20051004-1.v.smil
If you're OK with this, you need to be kept in a wheelchair with a helmet 24x7.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Why do you act like a lib-turd? Do you have that 'bipolar' thing?

If you think I'm going to follow your link, you're the one needing the wheelchair and helmet.
I'm not obsessed with Bush, like you are.
Your obsession with Bush says more about your intelligence than all of your retatred rants will ever say about his.

Oxygen! Oxygen! ROFL!!!!
Your idiot doesn't even understand the branches of government, as taught in 8th grade!! "You see, the Senate wants to take away some of the powers of the administrative branch."-Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002
"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."-Trenton, N.J., Sept. 23, 2002
"Do you have blacks, too?"-To Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

I'm not obsessed with Bush, like you are.
I couldn't care less what a lib-turd moonbat like you has to spew.

This has nothing to do with political leaning, and as it happens, I'm probably more conservative than you. Surely, you don't approve of a president who says this:
""I've reminded the prime minister-the American people, Mr. Prime Minister, over the past months that it was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship."-Washington, D.C., June 29, 2006"
You probably think this was invented by liberals. So, here's the video, from the White House web site. You'll need RealPlayer to view it. Notice the empty, lost look in his eyes. Lights on, nobody home: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/06/20060629-3.v.smil
Here, your president insults the Germans, but certainly has no clue that he has done so: ""The point now is how do we work together to achieve important goals. And one such goal is a democracy in Germany."-Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006
Another beauty: "And I want those who are questioning it to step up and explain why all of a sudden a Middle Eastern company is held to a different standard than a Great British company."-Defending a plan to allow a company from the United Arab Emirates to manage ports in the United States, aboard Air Force One, Feb. 21, 2006
And another: "I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked them then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like them during president, and I like them after president."-Nashville, Tenn., Feb. 1, 2006
Oh boy: "I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome."-Philadelphia, Dec. 12, 2005, on the reception of American forces in Iraq
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Sure you are, lib-turd. Your obsession with Bush puts you in the moonbat lib-turd camp. But if you lib-turds didn't lie, you wouldn't have much to say.
Here's a hint, lib-turd:
Bush is not God. He doesn't have a magic wand.
Your obsession with him speaks more to your intelligence than his.

ROFL! You're killin' me here! :-) Are you really as stupid as he is? You actually believe it's OK for this country's kids to be exposed to someone like this??? This is worse for kids than pornography!
"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."-Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005
"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way."-Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005
"We need to apply 21st-century information technology to the health care field. We need to have our medical records put on the I.T."-Collinsville, Ill., Jan. 5, 2005
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."-Sept. 6, 2004, Poplar Bluff, Mo.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."-Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
"I'm the master of low expectations."-Aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003
"John Thune has got a common-sense vision for good forest policy. I look forward to working with him in the United Nations Senate to preserve these national heritages."
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

You Bush obsessed lib-turds are easily entertained.
Your obsession with Bush speaks more to your (lack of) intelligence than his.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

The current president has an MBA from Harvard. I suggest he's academically better qualified than most teachers. Further, having the current president teach children is better than the former president molesting someone's child, wouldn't you say?

I don't care if he's got an MBA from every school in this country that offers the degree. If you think his words do NOT reflect his mental state, you are either insane, or in denial. It's a common human trait to defend your worst decisions, no matter how obvious they may be. This is what's kept certain automobile manufacturers alive for more years than they deserve.
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:58:20 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Yes, and I voted for "None of the above".

Being a 24 year old white male living in America, I have two philosophys in life.
1. "I" am the only person that matters in this world, and the whole earth along with everything on it, belongs to me. 2. My neighbor as well as every other person on earth should be screwed over and they deserve it, just for getting in my way. After reading this message, I decided it was time for me to hoard as much electricity as I could. I just purchased six 1000 foot spools of wire at Home Depot. I now have all 6 of these spools connected to my electrical panel. If my figures are correct, these 6 spools should store one half years worth of electricity. If I can get my Visa credit limit raised to purchase six more, I will have a full years worth of power stored on those 12 spools in my basement.
I want to insure I have enough power in storage and I want to do my part to screw over my neighbor and everyone else who is getting in my way in my world.
me-me-me-me@$hotmail.com wrote:

Make sure your spools of wire are submerged in at least 6 inches of water. That will help extend the storage time.
Great plan. Good luck.
Yeah, and also make sure you get the 22ga. It'll hold a lot more than 4ga., 5 times more.
What a waste of school taxes........
Any how, I often wonder what the cumulative Effect of shutting down ALL gas powered Devices here in the States, for one day, two days, would be?