Lets all buy from Sears

Page 3 of 3
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

That's a rebuttal? You hear something that doesn't match your opinion and you throw out something that has nothing to do with the facts at hand? You'd better go back and read the transcript from the speech Bush gave during that event:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/05/01/bush.transcript /
As was stated by a Heybub:
"You may be thinking of his statement: "... major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." But, of course, he was refering to engagements with the Iraqi army. There have been no major (brigade or larger unit) sized operations since."
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

and LONG before the presidential trip was planned.

Of course since that was the truth.; It was an indication that the carrier's mission had been accomplished.

Have another cup of koolaid, Kurt.
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

hangs signs. They hang bigger signs for bigger dignitaries. I'm sure the skipper of the boat had to approve the banner that hung on the island that day, but I doubt he considered the fact that the media would use the wordage as an anti-Bush rally slogan. The words 'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED' were chosen and displayed by the crew, not the President's press secretary, and the banner was placed by the crew as a background for a speech by the POTUS. MM took it from there....

Here, let me refill your cup, Shanghai.
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

I sensed it was all you could grasp.
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

and no spine. Ever been in the military? Thought not. Go push your socialized medicine, but please stay away from our aircraft carriers - I believe you'd F-up our banners.

Figures!

Supporting the troops is not the same as supporting Bush or the war...it is supporting families. Try opening your eyes...and keeping your head out of your posterior.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes, thank you.
nick hull wrote:

You're an idiot!