Lentil Beam above Garage is Bending

I probably wouldn't know the word but two of them came with my Block City when I was 7 or 8, one for a round door and one for a square-top door.

Reply to
Micky

Did you hear about the agnostic dyslexic insomniac?

He would lie awake at night wondering about whether or not there is a dog.

makolber

Then god licks him in the face...

Reply to
hah

replying to DerbyDad03, bs wrote: Yes, this is an old post. For those reading it looking for a remedy: Most likely, the lintel was not properly fastened on the ends. This is what causes it to sag. Common problem, home warranty issue for sure. If in Texas, it's 10 years.

Reply to
bs