left over wallpaper backing

How do I remove old wallpaper backing and glue from plaster wall? Someone put a light coat of paint over what seems to be a combination of "fabric mesh" and glue left over from wallpaper removal. Thanks

Reply to
mo

The mesh is likely cloth backing from the old wallpaper. Since it's been painted you're best bet is to skim it.

Reply to
3rd eye

Reply to
JillAdams

None that I know, & I am one. We use sprayers.

you can try hot rags. use the hot rags to

Read it aga>> How do I remove old wallpaper backing and glue from plaster wall?

Reply to
3rd eye

Read this !!!!!

Reply to
JillAdams

read this ....

Reply to
JillAdams

Thanks for the pic. You're kind of cute.

Reply to
3rd eye