Left handed drill bits in Calgary... or at least Canada???

...or eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/13-PCS-TITANIUM-LEFT-HAND-DRILL-BIT-BOLT-EXTRACTOR_W0QQitemZ6066432345QQcategoryZ50383QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks. The Amazon looks pretty cheap alright, compared to what else I've seen. The ebay doesn't want to show a picture, but maybe enxt time.

What does NAFTA have to do with shipping charges?
Mike

Elsewhere in his post he referred to duties. I wasn't going to hunt for that spot. (But at least we don't use top posting. With that, nothing is under the line it refers to.)

Princess Auto might be of help. If they don't stock them they might be able to order them. If this bolt is accessible and you have A wire feed welder you can try to remove it by taking A nut and clamping it over what is left of the broken bolt. Then fill the center of the nut with weld until you have,in effect, welded A new head on the bolt. You may have to do this trick A number of times before the bolt will back all the way out. The heat of the welding process will help loosen it also. I have found A good soaking with Kroill(this stuff is not sold in stores. I get mine on-line) If Kroill is not available PB Blaster will help break down the rust. Air impact wrenches might break it loose better than trying hand tools. Air seems to apply better circular pressure to get stuck fasteners moving than the more linear pressure of the human hand.
Good Luck! H.R.

I'll give them a try... Didn't see any last time I was in there, but I was in a bit of a hurry.

I haven't got access to even see the bolt at this point as my view is blocked by the timing belt cover. I was hoping to have all the necessary tools handy before I started. I can spare $20 for a a couple bits, even if it turns out that I don't need them now.
At this point all I know is that the bolt broke off due to sideways stresses and not due to over torquing or corrosion.
I'm going out to the garage shortly to start dismantling this thing... Wish me luck!
Harbor Freight, mail order comes to mind.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.