LEDs

Through someones links, I finally ordered a led strip light, warm white. Dimmers, supply, from eBay, hit lights. 16 foot long, says 30 watts ? The prices were good. You can cut the strip light in multiples of 3 LEDs. I have not done that yet. They are bright, and nice color. I think 6 LEDs are enough for under counter use.
Direct link.
http://www.hitlights.com/led-strip-lights.html
Greg

Correction. I bought it from amazon. The eBay Chinese direct have cheap prices. Here is my controllers..
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Greg