LED trim: friction blades vs. torsion springs

Hi,
I just purchased 2dozen new construction recessed light cans (Progress P87-LED 6 In. LED New Construction Recessed Housing). I didn't notice that they have NO clips on which to attach the torsion springs that I'm used to seeing for the LED trims I want to install I was told that I'm to look for LED trims with "Friction blades" I've never heard of this. Any idea where I can find LED trims with such friction blades? Can I just buy the "Friction blades" and add them to any trim I want?? I'm not sure if I just made a big mistake (no returns allowed). Any advise appreciated, especially if you've had experience with this.
Thanks Theodore
On Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:32:16 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Google is your friend:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Progress-Lighting-6-in-White-LED-Recessed-Trim-P8071-2830KAC1L08/205387735?cm_mmc=shopping-_-googleads-_-pla-_-205387735&ci_sku 5387735&ci_gpa=pla&ci_src588969