LED Flashlight Emergency Light Combo at Costco

Just found a great product at Costco. It's a rechargable LED flashlight with a charger base that plugs into a wall outlet. With the flashlight on the base, it also serves as an emergency light. When the AC is lost, the flashlight comes on. You can use the LED flashlight as a regular flashlight when it' off the base. In addition, the base has an LED nightlight that you can turn off, or on, or have it on auto so it comes on when it's dark.
I had a similar unit 15 years ago that used conventional bulbs, no night light. This one is 1/3 the size. You get two of them for $20 at Costco.
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote the following:

I have 2 of those that I got at Sam's Club a couple of years ago. Is the name Eco-I-Lite? One of the bases has died. I can recharge the flashlight in the other base, but the EM lite does not work in its base.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY