Leave pressure washers in rain?

Do you leave your pressure washer in the rain if you're doing a multi- day job? They pretty much get rained on while in use. The one I am thinking of is a Dewalt, with a Honda engine / commercial brass pump body.
I don't but if I was on a job site, I would get a 3 dollar tarp.
Rich
dean wrote:

Tarp's good..I have an air compressor that has sat out in midwest weather for 2 years in My truck,it works like new and does'nt look too bad either..It's just a cheapie from Menards,I take better care of My better tools.