Leather couch dying

I have a black leather couch that is a little distressed. The color has faded/worn off over the years. Is there anything I can use to recolor it that won't rub off on people's clothing?
Phil
On Apr 1, 2:42pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I do mine once in a while, it doesn't last but it is painless to do and doesn't seem to rub off on clothing, but it must go somewhere. I bought a quart from a shop on Ebay, that will likely last the rest of either my life or the couches.
I'm pretty sure this is the one I bought: http://cgi.ebay.com/TANDY-LEATHER-ECO-FLO-BISON-BROWN-DYE-QUART_W0QQitemZ370150638167QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item370150638167&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205 |66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50
On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:42:47 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

    I would suggest that is strictly a professional job.
On Apr 1, 4:42pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You may want to ask on an automotive group; there are products available for exactly this purpose but intended for car seats.
That said, I *like* the look of distressed leather, although I understand that that may not be the look you're going for.
nate