Leaky Toilet Flapper

Page 2 of 2
I use a Korky Original. As soon as I let up on the handle, it drops.

If the fill valve was a Fluid Master, the little black tube that comes off the fill valve, into the over flow tube is too long, it will siphon water out of the tank and cause the fluid valve to come on as it did with mine.
Tom

I'm not sure what brand of fill valve it is (the $6 one from Home Cheepo). But that sure is something I woulda never thought to check. Thank you.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus