Leaky Toilet Flapper

I use a Korky Original. As soon as I let up on the handle, it drops.

Reply to
Michael Baugh

I'm not sure what brand of fill valve it is (the $6 one from Home Cheepo). But that sure is something I woulda never thought to check. Thank you.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'm sure the little black tube is into the water. I'll cut that back, in a minute.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Let us know what you find. Just curious. Before I heard about it my neighbor replaced the flapper mechanism and all kinds of stuff before I got a look at it and showed him that the tube was below the water level.

ABC