leaky shower faucet - single handle

I have one of those single handle shower faucets - I think by Moeing(sp) or Colture(sp). Well - it started to leak so I took it apart. The only way i could stop it from leaking was to pull off the handle and some guides and set it to beyond the stop point of the device.
see pic at
http://207.69.19.31/water.gif
Is it usually possible to open these up and repair them? and if so how/where? and replace whatever piece has worn or out or maybe adjust it? It's got a lifetime warrantee, can just the guts (usually) be replaced?
Thanks.