Leaky seals on shower surround door

The seal around the door of our shower surround is leaking. Problem appears to be that the "magnetic" sealing strip has lost some of its strength so that the door is no longer held tightly shut.

I can't tell the brand (it came with the house) but it has glass panels with brass-plated trim.

Any ideas on where to look for replacement "magnetic sealing trim" and more importantly what is the right name for the part so that I can look and ask for it?

Thanks

Reply to
blueman